Leura Fine, CEO and Founder of Laurel & Wolf, gives us a look inside the creative and collaborative company culture of the best online interior design marketplace.
- Mission -
If you change the space, you change the experience. We transform the way people live and work through the power of great design.
- Values -
- We are People who care about People.
- We are Creative Thinkers.
- We are Optimistic.
- About -
Laurel & Wolf is the world's premier online interior design marketplace. For a one-time flat fee per room, you can choose your favorite designer, design the perfect space through one-on-one collaboration, and DIY with a shopping list or opt for the 'Buy for Me' concierge service to have everything ordered, tracked, and delivered for you.
- Topics -
- Go inside well-designed space at Laurel & Wolf HQ in West Hollywood, Los Angeles
- The benefits of being a Los Angeles-based startup and embracing diverse backgrounds
- Diversity, inclusivity, and balance in hiring after initially skewing female in team gender makeup
- How to win: with driven teammates supporting each other
- Supporting employee career goals and growth and charity commitments
- Laurel & Wolf's fun monthly team activities (photo scavenger hunt, office graffiti art)
- Why creativity and optimism are required to survive in a startup
- Collaborative processes (brainstorms, creative challenges, town hall meetings, employee-led workshops)
- How team dynamics impact morale more than goals or KPIs
- Tackling problems together as an organization
- Celebrating their 2nd anniversary and a recent rebrand completed in a single month
- Links -
- Follow @leurafine and @laurelandwolf on Twitter
- See available jobs at Laurel & Wolf
- Visit laurelandwolf.com to learn more
- Credits -