Helen Adeosun, Co-Founder and CEO of CareAcademy, shares the story behind the mission of a startup setting the standard in education for caregivers. A Backstage Capital podcast.
- Mission -
To make sure that all caregivers have access to an excellent education so that they can provide excellent care.
- About -
CareAcademy is a Boston-based startup that provides evidence-based online classes to help caregivers provide excellent care at home.
- Links -
- Follow @hadeosun and @CareAcademyco on Twitter
- Like CareAcademy on Facebook
- Explore careers at CareAcademy
- Teach for America
- MIT professor Joost Bonsen and Development Ventures
- See Helen pitch at Techstars Boston 2017 Demo Day
- Watch Helen's TEDxSomerville talk
- Credits -
A Backstage Capital production.