To be the best possible service provider for in-home technology support.
Our first and foremost goal is to deliver:
- a better quality product,
- in a more timely manner,
- at a lower cost than the alternatives (Geek Squad).
Most of us have parents who are the ideal customer for our service, so we're trying to build a service we would be proud to have our parents use. This is the guiding principle for everything we do.
- What's changed, and what hasn't, in tech over the past 30 years
- Reaching the market; pain killer vs vitamin solutions
- College students as the supply side of a marketplace business
- The rigorous hiring and onboarding process for technicians ("heroes")
- Starting up in Los Angeles
- What it takes to work at a startup
- Why you aren't likely to get rich quick in startups
- Enabling an open culture and metrics that effect morale
- The impact of smart homes, smart devices, and the Internet of Things
- Rolling a service marketplace out to new locations
- Learn more about Richard's background on LinkedIn
- Book an appointment to get tech help at home for you or someone you care about
- Become a hero at HelloTech