Help every business in the world know, grow and amaze their customers.
Our mission is to help everyone on earth know, grow, and amaze their customers. This is our job to be done.
Hungry & scrappy.
We always have something to prove; a relentless pursuit. We do what it takes.
We’ve faced adversity. We’ve lost. We pick ourselves back up.
Students & teachers.
We are always learning from and teaching one another. We are obsessed with growth.
We appreciate this opportunity and recognize its uniqueness.
Drift lets you talk to your website or mobile app visitors and customers in real-time, from anywhere. Get started with live chat for free.
- What David's learned about company culture after 4 successful exits as a founder
- Now on their third company, David and his co-founder build teams first, products later
- Look inside Drift HQ (music blasting, murals on the walls, gymnastics rings...)
- The importance of looking at employee/company stage fit in hiring
- Drift's Servant Leadership model with a twist
- The benefits of keeping everyone (including engineers) in frequent contact with customers
- Why innate scrappiness is required for early startup teams (even if you have $15M in funding)
- Diversity within the team at Drift and recruiting resilient employees
- Feeding a culture obsessed with with learning (book club, monthly speakers, podcast...)
- Management and leadership: one-on-ones, employee emotion tracking, and staying ahead of personal growth
- The benefits of building a startup in Massachusetts (and outside of Silicon Valley)
- Follow @drift and @dcancel on Twitter
- Listen to David co-host the weekly Seeking Wisdom podcast
- Drift's values mention the Jobs to Be Done Framework
- Reid Hoffman's Alliance Framework and the Tour of Duty concept
- Check out Drift for Slack
- Read Drift co-founder Elias Torres' blog about building extraordinary engineering teams
- See available jobs at Drift